Dallas will win NBA Title

Ok, the Thrashers moving have taken up most of my time today, but I want to do a quick post on NBA Finals that began tonight in Miami. I will say it; I am one of those Heat haters, hell I even pulled for the Boston Celtics against Miami. Then the Heat beat my Bulls just add to the fact I can’t stand these guys.
So, we already know I am for Dirk Nowitzki and Dallas, but do I think they can win? Yes I do, Dirk is unguardedly and for that reason I going to pick the Mavs in six.
I just want to say a word on Scotty Pippen saying LeBron James is a better player than Michael Jordan. Really Scotty, really Jordan is not only the main reason that you are a six-time champ, but he carried you on his back to immortality (i.e. the Hall-of-Fame). Hey Scotty if you see Jordan’s name on your caller id here some advice, don’t pick up.

Comments

Popular Posts