New Vision For The Trolley Tracks

Well, with the end of the fantasy football season, a season in which I won my second straight Thunderdome Championship (which at the time of writing this makes my reign as the Defending Thunderdome Champion of the World at 373 days). I add to that my seventh OJ Cup championship, so in other words it was a good season.
I won two of these trophies in 2013 & Deb won the other. The Gillenwaters, The First Family of Fantsay!"
Anyway, since I started up my new blog Tales From The Wood Booger it made me think about this blog again. So, I am looking at a new vision for the Tracks. I am going to reshape this blog into a video blog. On it a will talk about any sports news that tickles my fancy, but more important I am going to share some of my fantasy wisdom. By the look of how some of you guys play this should be the first fantasy source you loser visit! This blog will host my videos & I will also but them up on Youtube. So that is for now, the champ is signing out!

Comments

Popular Posts